The description of Instagram
Use Instagram to:
• Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
• Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed.
• Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you're done, live stories disappear.
• Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
• Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
• Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
- Tap the new face icon in the bottom right corner of the camera.
- Use the front or back-facing camera — try them with Boomerang!
- Send to friends or add to your story.
Face filters will be rolling out globally over the coming weeks.